Sign Language Interpreting Sign language interpreting makes communication possible between Deaf/hard of hearing individuals and hearing individuals. Interpreting is a complex process that requires a high degree of linguistic, cognitive, and technical skills in both English and American Sign Language (ASL). Sign language interpreting involves more than simply replacing a word of spoken English with Read the Rest…
Posts Tagged ‘pcrid’
The State of Maryland pledges to provide constituents, businesses, customers, and stakeholders with services in the following manner:
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement state policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity and trust.
Tell us about your experience with the Office of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.