Communication Access For more information about interpreting, including sign language and oral transliteration, please visit the Communication Access page. Assistive Technology For more information about assistive technology, including FM systems and assistive listening devices, please visit the Assistive Technology page. CART Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) is word-for-word instant speech-to-text translation provided on scene in just Read the Rest…
Posts Tagged ‘accommodations’
The State of Maryland pledges to provide constituents, businesses, customers, and stakeholders with services in the following manner:
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement state policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity and trust.
Tell us about your experience with the Office of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.