The Maryland Governor’s Office of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing does not assume any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information provided. Inclusion or exclusion of information does not constitute approval or disapproval.
Please contact the listed agency or entity directly to determine if it meets your needs and expectations.
If you wish to be listed in the Directory of Services, please fill out this form.
Directory of Services
Virtual Directory NEW!
- Accommodations – Resources and information for accommodations, including CART and captioning.
American Sign Language and Deaf Culture – Resources and information on American Sign Language (ASL) and Deaf culture. Work in Progress
- Assistive Technology – Devices, services, and other technologies that improve accessibility in various environments.
- Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology – Hearing aids, devices, services, and other technologies related to hearing and speech.
- Behavioral Health – Resources and information about mental health, substance abuse, and state agencies related to behavioral health.
Communication Access – Resources and information for communication access, including sign language interpreting, oral interpreting, and cued speech.
- Crisis Services – Resources and information for individuals who are experiencing a crisis.
- DeafBlind – Resources and information for DeafBlind individuals and deaf individuals with low vision.
- Deaf Ecosystem – Information about the concept of the “Deaf Ecosystem.”
- Education – Resources and information on education of deaf individuals.
- Emergency Preparedness and Fire Safety – Resources and information about emergency preparedness and other life safety issues.
- Employment – Resources and information related to the workplace and deaf individuals. Work in Progress
- Fair Housing – Videos in American Sign Language about legal and practical information related to fair housing.
- Independent Living Services – Resources and information on programs and services that support independent living for deaf individuals.
- Infants, Children, and Youth – Resources and information for deaf children and the Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Program (EHDI).
- Legal and Self Advocacy – Resources and information on deaf individuals’ legal rights and the discrimination complaint process. Work in Progress
Senior Citizens and Aging – Resources and information for deaf senior citizens.
Telecommunications – Resources and information on telephone and wireless communications products and technology.
Veterans Information – Resources and information for veterans with hearing loss.
Voter Information – How to register to vote in Maryland.