Deaf and Hard of Hearing K-12 Art Contest “The Deaf Experience” The Maryland Governor’s Office of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing along with First Lady Yumi Hogan proudly announce the state’s first art competition for Deaf and hard of hearing K-12 students living in Maryland. The competition presents an opportunity for Deaf and hard Read the Rest…
Posts Tagged ‘deaf culture’
The State of Maryland pledges to provide constituents, businesses, customers, and stakeholders with services in the following manner:
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement state policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity and trust.
Tell us about your experience with the Office of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.