There is a wide range of voice, text, and video relay services and technologies that allow consumer choice of language and mode of communication to access the telephone network. To decide which device best suits your needs and preferences, please contact the Maryland State Department of Information Technology’s Maryland Relay service. Maryland Governor’s Office of Read the Rest…
Posts Tagged ‘free’
The State of Maryland pledges to provide constituents, businesses, customers, and stakeholders with services in the following manner:
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement state policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity and trust.
Tell us about your experience with the Office of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.