Audiology is the study and diagnosis of hearing, balance, and related disorders. Audiologists working in this field help treat hearing loss and attempt to preemptively prevent related damage by evaluating patients, administering hearing tests, as well as prescribing and dispensing hearing aids and other hearing assistance technologies such as cochlear implants. Audiologists can also help Read the Rest…
Posts Tagged ‘health insurance’
The State of Maryland pledges to provide constituents, businesses, customers, and stakeholders with services in the following manner:
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement state policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity and trust.
Tell us about your experience with the Office of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.