Legal and Self Advocacy There are many laws in place to ensure that people who are Deaf or hard of hearing are not discriminated against and have equal and full access to resources and services. Maryland Commission on Civil Rights About MCCR Maryland anti-discrimination laws for housing, employment, and public accommodations are enforced by the Read the Rest…
Posts Tagged ‘maryland commission on civil rights’
The State of Maryland pledges to provide constituents, businesses, customers, and stakeholders with services in the following manner:
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement state policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity and trust.
Tell us about your experience with the Office of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.