If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency care facility. Obtaining Mental Health Services Telehealth Mental Health & Rehabilitation Services directory Crisis Services directory Obtaining Mental Health Services To receive appropriate mental health services, ask for a referral from your insurance company or social service agency to Read the Rest…
Posts Tagged ‘medicaid’
Resource Guide: Insurance and Financial Assistance on Hearing Aids, Cochlear Implants, and Audiology Services
Insurance Plans Financial Assistance FAQs Insurance Plans Fully-Insured Health Plans, HMOs, and Non-Profit Health Service Plans Maryland law requires fully-insured health plans, health maintenance organizations (HMOs), and non-profit health service plans to provide some coverage for hearing aids and audiological services for children. If your health insurance plan is a fully-insured health plan, HMO, or Read the Rest…
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement state policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity and trust.
Tell us about your experience with the Office of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.