**To view the press release, please see: http://odhh.maryland.gov/press-releases/deaf-business-summit-2017/.** Tuesday, May 2, 2017 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. 100 Community Place (Conference Room A/B) Crownsville, MD 21032 The Maryland Governor’s Office of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing is hosting a business summit for Deaf and hard of hearing business owners in Maryland. The summit’s theme, Deaf Ecosystem: Maryland’s Read the Rest…
Posts Tagged ‘DBS’
The State of Maryland pledges to provide constituents, businesses, customers, and stakeholders with services in the following manner:
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement state policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity and trust.
Tell us about your experience with the Office of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.