Kelby Brick, Esq., CDI Director “Kelby Brick has dedicated his entire career to ensuring that Deaf and hard-of-hearing individuals have the same opportunities and access as everyone else,” said Governor Larry Hogan. “Kelby is a tireless leader and advocate for individuals with disabilities and there is no one more qualified to take the helm at Read the Rest…
Posts Tagged ‘staff’
The State of Maryland pledges to provide constituents, businesses, customers, and stakeholders with services in the following manner:
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement state policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity and trust.
Tell us about your experience with the Office of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.