2016 Annual ReportThe Governor’s Office of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing is pleased to release its FY16 Annual Report.
2014 Annual ReportAnnual Report FY 14
2013 Annual ReportView the 2013 Annual Report
2012 Annual ReportView 2012 Annual Report
2011 Annual ReportView 2011 Annual Report
2010 Annual ReportView the 2010 Annual Report
2009 Annual ReportView the 2009 Annual Report
The State of Maryland pledges to provide constituents, businesses, customers, and stakeholders with services in the following manner:
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement state policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity and trust.
Tell us about your experience with the Office of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.