Advisory council meetings and townhall meetings are always slated to take place from 2 to 5 p.m. at 100 Community Place in Crownsville, MD in the main conference room unless otherwise noted. After each advisory council meeting, the office hosts townhall meetings to promote engagement among council members and constituents, and for the office and Read the Rest…
Posts Tagged ‘dates’
The State of Maryland pledges to provide constituents, businesses, customers, and stakeholders with services in the following manner:
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement state policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity and trust.
Tell us about your experience with the Office of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.