There are many resources available for senior citizens on housing, health, financial assistance and more. In Maryland, the Maryland Department of Aging protects the rights and quality of life of older persons in the state. The Department of Aging administers programs and funds through local area agencies. Maryland Governor’s Office of the Deaf and Hard Read the Rest…
Posts Tagged ‘department of aging’
The State of Maryland pledges to provide constituents, businesses, customers, and stakeholders with services in the following manner:
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement state policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity and trust.
Tell us about your experience with the Office of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.