If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency care facility. Behavioral health addresses a wide range of services including mental health, addiction and developmental disabilities. In Maryland, the Maryland Department of Health has a special division devoted to behavioral health services, the Behavioral Health Administration. Maryland Governor’s Office Read the Rest…
Posts Tagged ‘FSF’
Independent Living centers are typically non-residential, private, non-profit, consumer-controlled, community-based organizations that provide services and advocacy by and for persons with all types of disabilities. Their goal is to assist individuals with disabilities to achieve their maximum potential within their families and communities. Maryland Governor’s Office of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Resources Directories Virtual Directory NEW! Read the Rest…
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement state policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity and trust.
Tell us about your experience with the Office of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.