If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency care facility. Obtaining Mental Health Services Telehealth Mental Health & Rehabilitation Services directory Crisis Services directory Obtaining Mental Health Services To receive appropriate mental health services, ask for a referral from your insurance company or social service agency to Read the Rest…
Posts Tagged ‘mental health services’
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency care facility. Maryland Governor’s Office of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Resources Directories Virtual Directory NEW! Crisis Services Mental Health & Rehabilitation Services Policies & Resource Guides Resource Guide: Mental Health Services Community Resources At-Risk Children Boys Town Boys Read the Rest…
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement state policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity and trust.
Tell us about your experience with the Office of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.