If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency care facility. Obtaining Mental Health Services Telehealth Mental Health & Rehabilitation Services directory Crisis Services directory Obtaining Mental Health Services To receive appropriate mental health services, ask for a referral from your insurance company or social service agency to Read the Rest…
Posts Tagged ‘rehabilitation services’
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency care facility. Behavioral health addresses a wide range of services including mental health, addiction and developmental disabilities. In Maryland, the Maryland Department of Health has a special division devoted to behavioral health services, the Behavioral Health Administration. Maryland Governor’s Office Read the Rest…
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement state policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity and trust.
Tell us about your experience with the Office of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.