Some individuals who are DeafBlind may have some useful vision and hearing, while others have little or none. DeafBlind individuals may be born deaf or hard of hearing and lose their vision later in life. Others may grow up as blind and become deaf later in life. Some people are born DeafBlind, or lose their vision and hearing Read the Rest…
Posts Tagged ‘SSPs’
The State of Maryland pledges to provide constituents, businesses, customers, and stakeholders with services in the following manner:
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement state policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity and trust.
Tell us about your experience with the Office of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.