Whenever using sign language interpreting services for Deaf and hard of hearing constituents, state agencies should always use certified interpreters to ensure that effective communication takes place between both parties and to protect entities from liability. Visual Communication Services Contract The state of Maryland has a contract with sign language interpreting agencies to provide interpreting Read the Rest…
Posts Tagged ‘visual communication services contract’
The State of Maryland pledges to provide constituents, businesses, customers, and stakeholders with services in the following manner:
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement state policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity and trust.
Tell us about your experience with the Office of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.