Deaf Ecosystem Due to systematic barriers in society ranging from inaccessibility to limited educational training opportunities, the ability to secure long-term, well-paying employment has been difficult for Deaf and hard of hearing Marylanders. More than 80 percent of the Deaf and hard of hearing population are either underemployed or unemployed. Deaf and hard of hearing Read the Rest…
Posts Tagged ‘#deafecosystem’
**To view the press release, please see: http://odhh.maryland.gov/press-releases/deaf-business-summit-2017/.** Tuesday, May 2, 2017 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. 100 Community Place (Conference Room A/B) Crownsville, MD 21032 The Maryland Governor’s Office of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing is hosting a business summit for Deaf and hard of hearing business owners in Maryland. The summit’s theme, Deaf Ecosystem: Maryland’s Read the Rest…
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement state policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity and trust.
Tell us about your experience with the Office of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.