Maryland Advisory Council on the Deaf & Hard of Hearing Appointed by Governor to 3- year terms with Senate advice and consent; at the end of a term, a member continues to serve until a successor is appointed. Michele Westfall, Chair Marny Helfrich, Vice Chair Vikki Porter, Secretary Appointee Seat Term End S. Spencer Dove Maryland Read the Rest…
Posts Tagged ‘Maryland Advisory Council for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing’
The Maryland Advisory Council on the Deaf and Hard of Hearing The Maryland Advisory Council on the Deaf & Hard of Hearing was authorized in October 2001 (Chapter 537, Acts of 2001-Code State Government Article, secs. 9-2404 through 9-2406) to advise and give support to the Maryland Governor’s Office of the Deaf and Hard of Read the Rest…
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement state policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity and trust.
Tell us about your experience with the Office of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.