The Maryland Advisory Council on the Deaf and Hard of Hearing The Maryland Advisory Council on the Deaf & Hard of Hearing was authorized in October 2001 (Chapter 537, Acts of 2001-Code State Government Article, secs. 9-2404 through 9-2406) to advise and give support to the Maryland Governor’s Office of the Deaf and Hard of Read the Rest…
Posts Tagged ‘responsibilities’
The Maryland Governor’s Office of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing The Governor’s Office of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing was established in October 2001 through legislation (Chapter 537 of the Acts of the 2001 General Assembly). In accordance with the State Government Article, section 9-2407 of the Annotated Code of Maryland, the office promotes Read the Rest…
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative, and anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement state policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honesty, clarity and trust.
Tell us about your experience with the Office of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Click here to complete a three question customer experience survey.